The new, breakthrough, Virtus®II solar module is an ingenious combination of the high quality and efficiency of Monocrystalline modules, with the lower cost of Multicrystalline modules. ReneSola’s innovative ingot growth technology improves the uniformity of the grain size and preferred orientation, resulting in higher minor-carrier lifetime and lower dislocation density. The outcome is significantly increased cell efficiency. The company’s innovative, controlled, DDS production process for the Virtus® A ++ wafers produces far fewer defects than conventional multicrystalline silicon wafers. This enables Virtus®II solar modules to achieve a 4% higher power output, yet maintain the same LID and CTM loss.
- Reliable and stable supply of raw materials
- Microcrack-proof packaging patent
- 25-year power output warranty
- Obtained multiple internationally recognized certiﬁcations
Renesola Virtus II 156 series solar panels conform not only with US requirements for the PV industry but with many other international standards. The polycrystalline A++ PV cells utilized to construct this modules hold one of the highest conversion efficiencies in the market. These 250W Renesola solar panels feature an anodized aluminum frame and white back sheet for enhanced performance.
A small difference in efficiency can mean a lot of money lost over the life of your Solar Energy System. This is the results from a 10MW system over a year. The Benefits of Renesola over the competition is clear.
Manufacturer Model Production Revenue Revenue Lost
Renesola JC-250 15,675 $1,567,500 $0
Trina TSM-250 15,517 $1,551,700 -$15,800
Jinko JKM-250 15,413 $1,541,300 -$26,200
Canadian Solar CS6P-250 15,255 $1,525,500 -$42,000
Yingli YL250P 15,200 $1,520,000 -$47,500
JA Solar JAP6-250 14,830 $1,483,000 -$84,500
260W Polycristalline solar panels
- Model: JC250M-24/Bbs
- Cell Type: 156 x 156 mm polycristalline Virtus, 60 (6×10) pcs in series
- Glass: High transmission, low iron, tempered glass
- Frame: Anodized aluminum alloy
- Junction Box: IP65/IP67 rated, with bypass diodes
- Dimensions: 1640 x 992 x 40 mm
- Output Cable: 12 AWG, 1000 mm
- Weight: 18.5 Kg
- Warranty: 10-year material and workmanship, 25-year linear power output